Users search in library catalog principally to locate books and other material available at a library. ... OPAC is the gateway to library's collection.
For library OPAC Follow link
Library Provide Following Services
- Reading Room Facility
- Open Access for all College Student
- Reference Service
- Internet facility
- Inter Library Loan
- Periodical Back Volumes available in the Library Collection of Photographs
Client server based system is available in the Library. The “Library Manager” software is web based libaray software use in housekeeping operation, which generate various types of reports
The Library has completed the Bar Coding for majority of the books, including references and texts
- Library / Reading Room timing is Monday to Saturday 09.00 am to 04.30 pm
- Only bona fide students and college staff are allowed to borrow book from the library.
- All students required to maintain it a silent Zone as a part of discipline in the library.
- All students have to keep their identity cards with them while entering the campus & library.
- Students are allowed to borrow oneBooks at a time for duration of one week renewable for one more week.
- Late Submission of books is Charged if necessary
- Reference book and periodicals will not be issued, but are available for study within the library.
- In case of loss of book by the borrower, the cost of the book (Rs. One and half price on the price of the loss book) will be charged by the borrower.
- In any case of damage and torn of the book by the borrower, the new book or one and half time cost of book is charged for it
- No Mobiles are allowed in ringing mode in the Library premises.